Peak Prism Inc is currently hiring entry-level customer service and sales individuals with a customer service background. We’ve found that candidates working in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or customer service positions are very easy to train and make a great transition to our team. We specialize in areas of customer renewal, customer retention, and customer acquisition.
Representing one of the largest telecommunications company in the world, it is a priority for our team to provide the best customer service, professionalism, and to build, land, and maintain quality customer relationship.
Peak Prism Inc offers promotions into management based on performance, not seniority. This position offers a competitive compensation structure where including training pay, base plus commission, and bonuses.
Requirements for the Customer Service & Sales Position:
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism & integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
Ideal entry-level customer service and sales candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
- 2 – 4 years equivalent education/experience
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service / Sales
- Competitive mindset, look for a challenge
- Ability to relate to a diverse sales team
- Desire to grow and learn multiple business disciplines, from customer interaction to budgeting/financials, in order to develop into a well-rounded leader
- Desire to grow into a management role